About KKR Foundation
KKR Foundation is a Public Charitable Trust, executed on 12th day of December, 2008 by K.Krishna Reddy to empower socially and economically backward people to take control of their lives. We create and test imaginative answers for address complex social issues and advance scaling up of effect by utilizing associations. We work with Children, Youth , Women and Households crosswise over in India.
- To prevent, resolve and improve health problems.
- To increase learning outcomes and enhance the quality of life of school-aged children.
- To employ the depressed youth by giving training in different short term skills.
- To increase the income of rural youth by upgrading skills
- To provide food the” basic need of life” to underprivileged children an incentive to continue their education which can make them self – sufficient and earn their own bread.
Helping hand to create better tomorrow than today.